Monday, March 23, 2015

First Post

(because what else would you call it)

This is my first post! I've decided to start this blog about my family so that we can look back years later and enjoy some memories from the past together.

Along with memories, I will be posting my favorite recipes, art projects, crafts (because my mother is a major upcycling/furniture renovator), and what ever else I think would be fun to share.

We are enjoying this last week before Jared leaves for a year or so. We have just moved into my mom's and Jeff's (my step-dad's) house for a little while. It is going to be an interesting year without Jared, but will be nice to have so much time together with my mother. We will have lots of weekend projects to share and many fun posts of Ryder to include.

Jared, Ryder, my mother + me on March 17, 2015
We enjoyed the Tuesday evening at Grandma Dawn's (my mom) house. Ate some corned beef & cabbage, and Jared made cupcakes for my mother for her birthday.

Coming Up Soon: Canvas Painting with Wine Class

No comments:

Post a Comment