Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Work Week Hustle

As a mom working full time, I have little time during the week to actually work out right now. I do however have some time early in the morning and late at night to fit some sort of exercise in... and then since I am sitting down at a computer while I work, I take about 5 different 20 minute breaks to do some walking and stair climbing.

To help remind and manage my work week, I sat down, listed everything I needed to do through out each day and came up with what I call my Work Week Hustle.

The Wholesome Folsom Work Week Hustle

I encourage everyone to do this! I typed this up, printed it out and placed it in areas that I am frequently at (refrigerator door and on my desk at work). It helps remind me to stay on top of my health and fitness goals.

My Three MUST-HAVES Every Morning

  • Warm Water with Lemon always ALWAYS when I first get up (learn benefits here). 
  • Morning circuit training workout varies every day of the week. View my workouts here
  • Morning Juice freshly homemade with mostly vegetables. Makes the sun shine brighter and the flowers smell even better, I swear! View my juice recipes here

My Two MUST-HAVES Every Evening

  • PM Workout almost always a 30 minute or 60 minute yoga video to help me wind down
  • Detox Drink (stay tuned for more on my Evening Detox Drink)

You will notices other things like pea protein shake, stair climbs and walks, that I promise I will talk about later in upcoming posts, but not this one. This is about scheduling your day so you can stay on track of your goals. Feel free to print mine out and use it, but it's much more effective to make your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment