Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Goal Setting + Things I Would Like to Accomplish Within 5 Years

Goals are important for a successful fulfilling life. Setting goals gives you long-term vision and short-term motivation. Setting goals takes me out of the everyday scramble and helps me look at the bigger picture in life. What do I really want to do?

Today's post is just a list of goals I would like to see myself accomplishing. I will add more as they come to me.

Here is my list (to complete in the next 5 years):

  • Take an online on Herbal Course This looks like an affordable one 
  • Train + Run a 5K, half-marathon & marathon
  • Start growing a Garden (flower + herb + kitchen)
  • Write + Illustrate + Publish a Children's Book already in the works!
  • Make my own Organic Wine here might be a good way
  • Lose 45 pounds 23 down, 22 more to go, but I'm halfway there
  • Donate my old Stuffed Animals to a Children's Hospital or some other form of charity for children
That's a good start for now! Maybe you should think about some things you'd like to accomplish and write them down. More updates on this later.

No comments:

Post a Comment